Technology Trends in the Property Management Industry
Leveraging the latest trends in technology is imperative as the market continues to trend toward self-service, customer experience and distance transactions. Property managment companies that are not preparing today may find themselves less relevent tomorrow.
Property Management Comapnies have very detailed workflows. A single work process could involve tenants, property owners, repair department, outside vendors and a move in/out coordinator. Having a technology department that understands the complex nature of today’s property managers can help give your business the necessary competitive edge that helps you stand out from the competition.
Resources for Property Managers
Property management companies are constantly walking the precarious balance beam between the property owner and the property tenant. They have the daunting task of keep two sets of clients, with two different agendas happy and on the same page.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Share scanned document to particular staff based upon save location
- Stay connected to the office network from across town or across the globe
- Keep web conferencing and office phone extension on your smartphone
- Securely connect Property Management System (PMS) to MLS, Document Management Solution
- Connect website to PMS and other management applications
- Securely share data between branch offices or remote agents, bidders or vendors
- Encrypt documents while be saved and sent to
- Ensure sensitive data cannot be saved in unapproved locations
- Stay protected from hacking and ransomware on all your devices
- Remotely wipe lost or stolen devices